10 tips to keep your pool in Great Condition
- Vacuum your pool or us an automatic pool cleaner regularly
- Test your pool water every other day to check for proper chlorine and pH levels.
- Use a solar cover to warm the pool and swim earlier and later each season.
- Run your pool pump and filter at least 10 hours per day (clean your filter or back wash regularly).
- Use only premium Blue Wave Pool Chemical to insure clean water and efficient operation of your pump, filter and liner.
- Keep your pool’s skimmer basket clean to insure proper water circulation.
- Apply shock chemicals to your pool regularly and after periods of heavy use to insure clean, clear pool water.
- Brush your pool walls every week to remove debris that can start algae growth.
- Cover your pool each fall with a quality winter pool cover to protect your pool liner from leaves, twigs, and other debris.
- Use a Blue Wave start-up kit each spring to insure crystal clear water all season; and when needed use a Blue Wave chlorinated, or
Blue Wave non-chlorine closing pool chemical kit at the end of each season.