Spa Safety Tips
- Read and follow all label directions before using chemicals or adding them to your spa water.
- Always add chemicals to spa water, never water to chemicals.
- Add each chemical separately.
- Wait 15 minutes before adding any additional chemicals.
- Do not combine different chemicals before adding them to the spa water.
- Accurately measure amounts when adding chemicals. NEVER OVERDOSE! Adding more than the
recommended amount will most often cause problems, not solve them.
- Whenever you add chemicals to your spa, let the water circulate for at least 30 minutes
before use. This lets the chemicals thorouly mix with the water.
- Keep all chemicals away from your face and never inhale fumes.
- Never smoke around chemicals.
- In an emergency involving chemicals, follow label directions. Always keep emergency phone
- Always re-close chemicals tightly after use and store in a cool dry place.
- Store chemicals according to the manufacturer’s label and keep out of the reach
- All chemicals, if not handled properly, may be dangerous.
- Maintain proper sanitation levels.
- Never heat your spa above 104 decrees Fahrenheit.
- Limit your spa session to 15 minutes.
- All users should shower without soap before entering the hot tub to remove excess
deodorant, lotion and body oils.
- Adult supervision must be present when children are using the spa.
- Do not consume alcohol while using the spa.
- If you are pregnant, have high blood pressure or other cardiovascular condition, consult a physician before using a spa.
This entry was posted in chemicals
, spa safety
. Bookmark the permalink